Friday, February 13, 2009

TGIF

Well after a long week of dealing with mentally challenged tenants trying to do plumbing.... the week is over.

It is Friday night on the "Sea-Esta". I made a wonderful dinner of steak and creamed spinach. The steak turned out to be the best yet at my attempts of using the grill on the boat. The dogs loved their share as well.

I have the windows and door opened up and the dogs and I are chilling out, listening to some music and enjoying the evening.

I will be picking Andrew up around 10 from a friends house and he will spend the rest of the weekend with me. Other than a few stops to collect some rent, he and I can focus on fun and relaxing this weekend.

The big project is to implement the changes to the gangplank. When it is done I will post some pics of my engineering masterpiece.

The marina is doing their Friday evening happy hour, so a few people have strolled down to the end of the dock and I may take a walk up to see what is going on.

Life has gotten pretty routine on the boat. Most things have found a place so it is not so messy and the dogs have gotten into the routine as well. As of tomorrow I will have 14 more days left of this adventure. I hope to be able to spend more time doing some work on the boat. I still have an exhaust manifold that needs replaced and some other work.

Would love to see more comments and questions if any.

Until later... I will be relaxing with a full belly of grilled cow and popeye food (pretty good choice to eat spinach on a boat huh?)

shiver me timbers and swab the deck......

"Captain" Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment