Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The boat was rockin' last night

You may have noticed I put a link to the local weather at the marina on my blog. The temperature does not mean much since I have a great AC and heater, so the boat is always comfortable, but the winds are a big issue. When the winds are coming out of the Northwest, it means it is blowing right across the river towards the boat. This means WAVES.. not the type you would ride on a surfboard, but the type that make you feel like you are on a carnival ride. The dogs and I still slept good.

I am looking forward to taking a break from slumlording after Wednesday for a while to work on my new real estate business and do some work around the boat.

I will have some more pics to upload probably tonight.

If anyone local to Jax is interested, I may do a happy hour on the boat this weekend or next weekend.

Type to you all later...

1 comment:

  1. Yo Mike, did you say Happy Hour?? Where you docked at? I'll be right over! Scott

    ReplyDelete